Every Object Tells a Story
Have you got an object that is special – something that reminds you of a time, a place, a person or an occasion? Is it your precious object?
Bradford Revealed is an online gallery of the special objects, places and things that make our lives different. . Every one of pictures has been submitted by people with a connection to Bradford. Bradford Revealed has been created in partnership with Bradford Museums and Galleries and Bradford2025.
Do you have something to share? Just take a photo, write a few words about it and send it on to us and you can be part of the exhibition.
Do You Have a Precious Object?
Precious objects come in all shapes and sizes – old or new, large or small, fragile or robust. Your precious object may be as flimsy as a letter, as treasured as a gemstone or as fragile as a battered teddy bear. It could be as large as a tree, as small as a button, as timeless as a rock or as emotional as a valentine’s card.
Here’s How to Get Involved
Take a photo of your precious object, ideally in landscape format. For some top tips on how to take really good photos using a smart phone check out this short film by Bradford photographer Carolyn Mendelsohn.
Then tell us something about the object you’re sharing with us in around 50 words or so – why it’s precious, what it means to you, the memories it contains. We’d love to know more.
Send Your Photo and Story to Us
There are several ways you can send your photo or short film to us:
- Send us a photo or a link to a short film plus a few words via a simple online form
- Alternatively you can email your photo and story to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your photo and story with us via Instagram or Twitter.Tag your post with #bradfordrevealed and #Bradford2025 so we can find it.
- You can like our Facebook page to connect with others across the district.
- Or you can tell us your story over the phone or via a video call. Contact us via email email@example.com and we can take it from there.